Sunday, February 15, 2009

Digital Landscapes

So I have been experimenting with abstracting landscapes in photoshop, which is a big step for me. I have done a whole bunch of these quick sketches, which are really fun because they only take around 2 or 3 minutes at the most. I think for my painting class I am going to try and put down a couple of these in oil, hopefully big too, around 23 by 30 or so. Ill probably put a bunch more of these up as I keep getting ones that I like, hope you guys like these as much as I do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good exercise

Quinn said...

Wow, thank you Bobby, I have been a huge fan of your work for a long time so it's cool to know your even looking.

Mike Puncekar said...

Crazy how quickly you can recognize these as a thumbnail, contrasted by the fullsize pic brain hurt as you try to make sense of em.