Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Children's book WIP

So there's no sketch a day again. So I feel like I pretty much failed at that, but this time it's cause I've been working on my children's book pages so at least I have a decent excuse. anywho I finished up a couple of the previous pages and now I've been working on this one. Im pretty excited about how the environment is forming so far. I have had this style of landscape as an idea for a while now but this is the first time I've actually used it. As I keep on working on my book I am enjoying it more and more, so hopefully I will have the motivation to crank this thing out. Well, time to glass blow some sweet cups. have a safe night.

2 comments:

efmuok said...

Hey Quinn sorry, you commented so long ago on one of my illustrations and I just now saw it >_<. Anyways thank you so much for stopping by and you have some awesome work! I'm following you now. Keep it up.

Da said...

It looks great. can't wait to see the whole thing. Keep on truckin.