Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Something New

I think the painting release extravaganza has had a very good run, but I think its time for a mini break. I've painted just about every day for the past two or three weeks, except for my sweet trip back to ohio a few days ago of course, and the colored pencils have been beckoning me back. Last night I started a new pet portrait,and there is talk of starting to work on my children's book again, so new things are on the horizon. In the meantime here is a still life of some marbles that I have since lost.

4 comments:

Rachel Dangerfield said...

Daaaayummmm Quinn. This is real good.

Dave Armstrong said...

are you still thinking about doing the cloud childrens book or do you have something else up your sleeve?

Did someone say, The Loneliest Scarecrow?!?!

No. No one did.

Quinn said...

Oh boy am i gonna have the best move in present for you my good sir.

Jake Murray said...

Dude, you're sick with those colored pencils. Looking forward to sabotaging your art sale table, MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!